VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL FAIR 2019
1/ General Information
+ Exhibition: VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL FAIR
+ Venue: International Center for Exhibition (I.C.E), 91 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
9:00a.m – 5:30 p.m on Oct. 8th – 11th
Daily opening time for exhibtiors’ preparation: 8:00a.m
9:30a.m – 5:30p.m
11:00a.m – 5:30p.m
10:00a.m – 5:30p.m
Oct. 9th and 10th
9:00a.m – 5:30p.m
9:00a.m – 5:30p.m
9:00a.m – 5:30p.m
9:00a.m – 3:00p.m
9:00a.m – 12:00p.m
9:00a.m – 3:00p.m
2/ In-Hall operation schedule
– Special stand Construction/Move in: 8.00a.m – 6.00p.m, Oct.5th – 6th / 8.00a.m – 12.00p.m, Oct. 7th
– Decoration for package stands: 8.00a.m – 6.00p.m, Oct.5th – 6th
– Dismantling period/ Move out: 3.00pm – 12.00am, Oct. 11th – 12th
** The above schedule is subject to change and exhibitors will be informed of any changes at the earliest possible time. Exhibitors will be informed of detailed run down of the Opening Special Function during the move-in period. Exhibitors are requested to set up and keep their booths staffed throughout the entire exhibition period. No booths should be empty or unmanned during the opening hours.
3/ Official Freight Forwarder:
Exhibitors entering own goods in stand. Please note exhibitors will have to take care of their own material,
unless they have contracted below mentioned official handling agents and freight forwarders.
1-APT Showfreight Vietnam Co., Ltd
Unit 4A2, No. B9-D6, Cau Giay New Urban Area, Dich Vong Ward, Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 3512 4130/31 – Fax: (84-4) 3512 4131
Contact: Le Huong (Ms) – H/P : (84) 903 279921
2- Schenker Vietnam Co., Ltd
Hanoi Branch Office (Contact person: Mr. Linh David – Email: David.email@example.com)
3.1. Move-in / out schedule
– Move in big items: 8.00a.m – 6.00p.m, Oct.5th – 6th
– Move in for standard booth: 8.00a.m – 6.00p.m, Oct. 7th
– Move out: 3.00pm – 12.00am, Oct. 11th – 12th
3. 2. Goods Onsite Handling – Transportation – Logistics
Each exhibitor is responsible for the logistic of their own material sent to the exhibition. To secure and facilitate the remittance of materials, customs clearance, storage, exhibition set up and dismantling process, the Organization has appointed 2 official custom broker, on-site handling agent, and international freight forwarders as mentioned above.
Exhibitors requiring onsite handling service should contact the official freight forwarder 2 weeks before move-in day. A packing list with full information such as description, volume, quality, dimensions, gross weight of each item of their cargo should be provided to the said forwarder in order to pre-arrange move-in plan and handling equipments.
4/ Rules and Regulations on Operation at the Venue – I.C.E Ha Noi
Article 1: Before staff, workers, exhibits, equipment etc. move in the Exhibition Hall, exhibitors and contractors should read carefully and comply fully with the “Rules and Regulations” issued by the Management Board of I.C.E. Hanoi.
Article 2: Registration Procedures
2.1 In order to get the permit for entering the Exhibition Hall, all the contractors are requested to fill in the following forms:
– Form 1: Booth Construction Registration
– Form 1A: Booth construction for non-official contractor only.
– Form 1B: Worker pass & Overtime work registration
2.2 Depending on specific requests, exhibitors and contractors are requested to refer to the following forms:
– Form 2: Rental Furniture.
– Form 3: Additional electrical & 24/24 electrical rental
– Form 4: Other rental items
2.3 All orders must be accompanied with full payment to: Capital Exhibition Service JS.,Co, at Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam – Ha Thanh Branch , Bank account: 122 10 37 003644 1 (USD) or 1221 0000 995399 (VND) Swift code: BIDV VNVX, Add: 74 Tho Nhuom Str., Hoan Kiem district, Ha Noi city, Vietnam
Article 3: Hand-over of booked space
Both parties will sign the Report on “handover of booked space” confirming the status of the exhibition space to be handed over. This Report will served as a basis for the contractor to return the booked space to the ICE Management Board after the closing of the exhibition.
Article 4: Booth Construction
4.1 When entering and during the working hours at the Exhibition Hall, all workers and staff must wear “Worker Badge”
4.2 For overtime works, overtime move-in of exhibits or equipment, please refer to form 1B
4.3 Extreme strong adhesive tape of any sort is no allowed to be used for installing of carpet on the floor. Referring the sort of permitted tape at I.C.E Ha Noi office.
4.4 All preparing steps (cutting, Sawing, chiseling or spray painting…) for booth’s materials must be completed before transferring into the hall to set up.
4.5 All the equipments having hard bottom must have protecting ways such as covering platform by rubber or soft material before moving and putting them on the floor.
4.6 During the set-up, construction, decoration…, the contractors must pay compensation incase:
1) Intentional Errors
– Intentionally drilling, making holes in the floor, on the wall, pillar or other facilities of the exhibition hall. Intentionally disposing glue, paint or other chemicals in the exhibition area. Intentionally connecting electrical equipment to the power source without notifying the Management Board.
– Disposing waste, materials, additives etc. which can cause damage to the common passages or to the operation of other contractors
– Displaying exhibits beyond the limit of the exhibition booth, hanging or sticking advertisement posters, banners without the permission of the Management Board
– Incompliance with regulations regarding teardown schedule, cleaning, power safety, fire prevention etc.
The fine ranges between VND 2,000,000 – VND5, 000,000 plus the cost of correction
2) Thoughtless errors
– Causing damage to the floor, walls, pillars, glass doors and windows etc. of the exhibition hall by using hard, sharp, sharp-pointed objects.
– Disposing waste, materials etc. during the Construction period which can cause damage to the common passages or other booths (the act of correction, however, has been taken)
– Operation of sound system, loudspeakers etc. which can cause noise to other booths or the public
– Being late in dismantling of booth or doing cleaning works
The fine ranges between VND1, 000,000 – VND2, 000,000 plus the cost of correction
3) Technical errors
Technical errors are identified as errors committed during the booth Construction period. However, these technical errors shall unlikely cause serious damage and be corrected in due time by contractors (technical errors do not include those mentioned above)
The fine ranges between VND300, 000 – VND1, 000,000 plus the cost of correction
* After being warned by the Management Board, if contractors will take no action of correction, the Management Board reserves the right to terminate the booth Construction work.
Article 5: Return of booked space
The users of booked space must return it to the ICE Management Board in the status as it was when the “Hand over Report” was made. Otherwise, the user will be responsible according to Article 4.
– BOOTH CONSTRUCTION REGISTRATION (Form 1)
– BOOTH CONSTRUCTION (Form 1A)
– WORKER PASS & OVERTIME (Form 1B)
– RENTAL FURNITURE (Form 2)
– ELECTRICAL SERVICES (Form 3)
– OTHER SERVICES (Form 4)
– CATALOGUE AND B2B MEETINGS